QFS 2000 Vessels for Supply Systems
DescriptionThe QFS 2000 stainless steel tank is equipped with visors to monitor the MIN / MAX level and can be secured with a clamping accessory. The leakage overflow can be selectively discharged. Circulation according to API 682 / ISO 21049: Plan 51, Plan 52. The cooling liquid supply systems are used to lubricate simple or tandem mechanical seals. The exchange of fluid occurs in the principle of thermosiphon or forced circulation, with an external pump.
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Available in a range of different material combinations, it is suitable for a wide range of challenging operating conditions.
- Tank made of 1.4571 steel: high resistance to corrosive media.
- Integrated overflow for the selective discharge of leaks.
- Additionaly or alternatively to the sight-glass, it is possible to use a level switch to control the fluid volume.
- Combined fill and ventilation filter in the coolant tank for reliable operation.
- Design for average temperatures up to +200 °C (+392 °F).