Stramek Flow Control, SL is a company dedicated to:
Design, manufacture, repair and distribution of mechanical seals, sealing elements, sealing support systems and technical ceramics. Machining of all types of metal parts, carbon and technical plastics.
is aware of and assumes its commitment to the quality and environmental requirements of its activities, for which reason the Management establishes the following management principles:
- Meeting the expectations of our customers and interested parties in all matters related to the performance of our activities and their possible environmental impact.
- Use of the same as a framework for the establishment and review of the quality and environmental objectives defined in the scope, as a basis for the continuous improvement of its activities to which the Management System is subjected.
- Maintenance of communication, both internally and with clients, Administration and other interested parties, in all those elements of the Management System.
- Protection of the environment and energy saving, minimising the significant negative impacts on the environment derived from our products/services, maintaining these aspects between the appropriate values for the assurance of the quality of the products/services provided and an adequate level for the preservation of the natural environment.
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements, with the commitments acquired with customers and with all regulations, internal standards or guidelines to which the company is subject.
- Evaluating and guaranteeing the technical competence of the personnel, as well as stimulating the appropriate motivation for their participation in the continuous improvement of the relevant processes of the company in accordance with the principles of quality and the environment.
- Ensure the correct state of the facilities and appropriate equipment so that they are in line with the activity and objectives of the organisation.
- To guarantee the analysis of the indicators of each significant process, defining in each specific case the actions to be carried out according to the results obtained and those expected.
These principles are assumed by the management, which ensures that it has the necessary means to comply with them, and makes them known to the public through this Policy.
The approval of this Quality and Environment Policy implies that all the people and areas mentioned in all the documentation of the SIG have the responsibility and obligation to carry out the activities entrusted to it.
- Factory and Headquarters
- Official Distributor